(Updated: April 13, 2015)
SFSC Banquet – Friday, April 24 at 6:00 pm – SIS
AGM – April 29 at 6:30 – CUP Please consider joining the board –NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY. There are binders with descriptions of the club positions and please feel free to contact us if you have questions.
We have numerous positions open – from President, Vice-President, Canskate chairperson, Starskate chairperson, Synchro Chairperson. There are also positions available at the directors level who assist with various sub committees – like event nights, ice show, music scheduling, etc.
So think about it –
· Are you at the rink already with your skater – would you be interested in greeting all the Canskaters each night, helping them onto the ice, see their beaming smiles when they earn a ribbon or badge? Perhaps you and a friend could take the job on together?
· Are you a Starskater parent who wants to be more involved in the club decisions? Would you like to know and be a part of how things work behind the scenes?
· Do you like organizing events? Perhaps Ice Show Chair is your forte.
· Is your skater a member of a synchro team? The position of Synchro chair could be right up your alley.
Every little bit of assistance is so appreciated as many hands make light work. This is a great opportunity for leadership, community involvement, and club participation.
We would LOVE to have you!
(Updated: March 26, 2015)
Schedule for Sunday, March 29 for TEST DAY SKATERS ONLY
6:30 – 7:15 – Juniors
7:15 – 8:30 – Seniors
(Updated: March 13, 2015)
Freaky Friday the 13th Ice Show is tonight Show starts at 6:30pm!! All Skaters should arrive by 6pm (and check-in in the dressing room hallway)
Here is the Ice Show order:
1 Haunted Mansion (Juniors/Seniors)
2. Trick or Treat (Stage 1)
3. Vampire Diaries - Emma
4. Grim Grinning Ghosts (Stage 5)
5. Ghost -Kaylee
6. Casper the Friendly Ghost (Stage 3)
7. Ghostbusters - Kaitlyn and Aimee
8. Bones - Hannah
9. Skeletons (Stage 6)
10. Adams Family – Gabrielle, Kayden, Allie, Lauren, Chloe, Kaelyn, Amanda
11. Monster High Cheerleaders (Juniors)
12 Monster High (Juniors)
13. Ice Dazzlers
14. Phantom of the Opera - Sarah
16. Beetlejuice - Jane and Julia
17. I Put a Spell on You - Taryn
18. Witches Brew (Stage 2 Girls)
19. Calling All the Monsters -Keira and Anna
20. Monster Mash (Stage 2 Boys)
21. Mummies (Stage 4)
22. Ice Dancers
23. Thriller (Seniors)
(Updated: March 9, 2015)
New Saturday Schedule starting on March 14 and Dress Rehearsal Schedule
8:30 – 9:30 – Juniors
9:30 – 11;15 – Seniors
(Updated: February 25, 2015)
DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS CANSKATE WILL BE CANCELLED TONIGHT
PLEASE USE YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
WE MAY HAVE TO CANCEL JUNIORS AND SENIORS DEPENDING ON THE WEATHER
Information on Spring Skating School
Date are: March 31, April 1,2, 6,7,8,13,14,15,20,21,22. Test days will be April 21/and or 22.
Times will be:
Star group a: 5:15- 6:45
Star group b: 7-8:45.
Star b group will be for those passed Jr. bronze free. If numbers are insufficient, star groups a and b will skate on joint sessions. We are waiting to hear if we will be in Summerside or at Slemon Park.
MORE INFORMATION TO COME ALONG WITH THE REGISTRATION FORMS.
(Updated: February 12, 2015)
On Monday, February 16th (Islander Day) all programs will run at their regularly scheduled times.
ADL STARSKATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
Please go to the Competitions Page to find schedule/order for ADLs to be held February 21, 2015 in Kensignton.
*Please remember to check the Calendar Page, regularly for any schedule changes/questions